Woodland Chamber Music Workshop '22!
STEP-BY-STEP REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Registration Deadline: May 1
NOTE: There is a COVID-19 vaccine mandate in place for all WCMW '22 participants.
You will be required to provide proof of full vaccination (including booster)
after registering and prior to attending the Workshop.
You will receive additional information, including health and safety protocols at the Workshop upon registration.
Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Workshop enrollment may be capped. Please register as soon as you are able!
Non-participant spouses/partners are welcome. Please contact us for more information.
Sunday, June 12 -
Friday, June 17 2022
The Workshop begins with registration and check-in on Sunday, late afternoon.
The Workshop ends with the final concert Friday, late morning, followed by a light lunch.
(includes 1 King or 2 Queen beds & bath) at the Bluefin Bay family of resorts
Accommodations are in beautiful, well-appointed townhomes, suites, or hotel-style rooms on the Lake Superior shore (many with spectacular views!), at Surfside or Bluefin (1m. away).
Many accommodations have kitchen and living rooms, in which Workshop rehearsals/coachings may take place.
3. Total Cost
- Private accommodations for 5 nights.
- All meals beginning with dinner on June 12, and ending with lunch on June 17.
- All Workshop activities.
Couple (both participants)? Cost: $2235.
To reserve your spot at the 2022 WCMW, return your Registration Form (see next step) along with a non-refundable deposit (approximately 25% of the total Workshop fee) of $375.
Couple (both participants)? Deposit: $560*
Your deposit will be applied to your total fee.
*Price is for payment by check. Additional fee (approx. 3%) if paying via PayPal, credit or debit card, or Venmo. See the Deposit Payment Method section of the Registration Form.
5. Registration Form
Complete THIS FORM
To reserve your spot at the 2022 WCMW, complete and submit the registration form.
Couple (both participants)? Each individual must complete their own registration form.
You will receive further details, including what to bring, selecting music, and more upon receipt of your registration form and deposit.
6. Get Ready ...
... to make new friends
and great music ...
in a beautiful place!
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Specific accommodation requests will be honored as space allows. Space is limited; register early!
- Please inquire about pet-friendly and/or accessible accommodations.
- Late registrations (after May 1) may be accepted if space allows.
- Cost includes lodging for Sunday through Thursday nights, and the following meals: Sunday dinner & evening welcome reception; Monday through Thursday breakfast, lunch, & dinner; Friday breakfast & post-concert lunch.
- The remaining 75% (approx.) of the Workshop fee is due at registration upon your arrival.
- Non-participant spouses/partners are welcome. Please contact us for more information.
- Questions/unable to complete the Registration Form? Contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Help us spread the word! Know anyone or any organization that might like to hear about the Woodland Chamber Music Workshop? Contact us with ideas, suggestions, and/or information. Better yet, pass along our website and email along to anyone interested. Thank you!